Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome to my musings

So I've decided to set up this blog to comment on my experiences in and around being Chairman and Founder of a small ethical games company, Red Redemption, being in the games industry, being in the academic world and other environments that I journey through. I will also most likely comment on roleplaying games and boardgames too as they are also something that is of interest to me given that I've been roleplaying now for 24 of my 33 years :)

Expect some rambling, many diversions and some insight from someone who has spent many years at the coalface. In my time I have been a graphic artist, a producer, a senior producer, a games designer, a managing director, a script writer, a forensic psychologist, a cocktail barman, a security consultant, a civil rights campaigner, a privacy campaigner, a lecturer and a social entrepreneur to name but a few of the roles I have fulfilled over the years. You can see my official short biog here: http://red-redemption.com/team/#gobion

If you are looking for some behind the scenes stuff, then hopefully I can oblige (NDAs and corporate confidentiality permitting!).

No comments: