Thursday, October 16, 2008

ECI Lecture on Climate Change and Computer Games

I gave a lecture today at the Environmental Change Institute as part of my role as an Associate Lecturer in Climate Change Communications.

The lecture was entitled "The Role of Video Games in Climate Change Communications" and was for the 2008/9 year of the Environmental Change and Management MSc students.

The lecture went really well and I will post a more detailed review of the interesting dialogue that came out of the meeting, but in the meantime I have also uploaded the lecture itself as a PDF in advance of a video of the lecture that I hope to have uploaded in a couple of days with the help of Ian.

The presentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Licence

Download the PDF [ HERE ] (PDF, 2864KB).

No comments: